Friday 20 May 2011

Competition Prize picked ..


Win a limitless Beauty Kit
Valued at a $115.00 
....This is one option that the lucky winner will have to choose from...
This prize includes:
• Blush Rush in Everlasting
• Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss SPF 15 in ’Round the Clock
• Limitless Eye Liner in Java
• Travel Size Photo Finish Foundation Primer
• Limitless Beauty Waterproof Eye Shadow Palette & Brush 


-To Enter Simply-

- Earn 1 point by following my blog . 
- To earn 2 points follow my blog, and post a link back to my site on your blog, website, FB or other. 



*Leave a comment on my blog to let me know you have entered and to let me know where you linked my blog.   


Entries from all countries welcome

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower on "Networked Blogs". Please follow me on "Networked Blogs" at http://chatonsworld.blogspot.com. I hope I win the contest!

    ReplyDelete