Tuesday 24 May 2011

Dont Let that Pigeion Drive that bus..

So I was putting Brody into bed last night and he asked me to read him the 'pigeon book', I try my best to read him a book before bed every night but of course this comes and goes. When we do get into the rhythm of reading a book before bed 80% of the time it will be a pigeon book, while reading the book to Brody last night I thought it would be a good idea as my first product review. 

So the book that Brody refers to as the 'Pigeon book' is actually two books that we own (after searching online I have bought more in the collection), when he says pigeon book I just pick which one I want to read. The books are apart of a collection which main character is a mischievous but innocent Pigeon, and of course there is a problem which needs to be solved (no surprise there). However they are just FUN in a great simple way, one of the books we have here is titles "Don't let the pigeon drive the bus!", basically the bus driver needs to step out and he has asked if you can watch the bus especially not to let the pigeon onto the bus... even after his persuasive techniques ( in my best pigeon voice). I have a great time with the books plus the voices are fun too, however I think all my voices sound the same even when reading the second book we have The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog! in this book the lovable Pigeon has a hot dog and his attempt to eat the hot dog is interrupted by a little duck, who I think is meant to be cute but annoys me (just a little) this may be because I take on the character of the Pigeon so much *laughing or that I love my food...I just think its great ..


Another great thing is the read isn't to long but not so short that you flip through the book leaving them wanting more and more, I can read the book have a laugh and kiss Brody good night .. I cant wait to get more or even more that are like them .. secretly I don't like reading any of the other books .. 


I personally Recommend these books they are written by Mo Willems, they are just fun simple books which Brody and I enjoy heaps even though I we only have two books I am sure the rest will be great.. I cant wait to read them and to improve on my special voices... 


I have taken a look at Amazon and found all the books on there (I think there is more) and I just found out how to use this thing so you can see were to get it .. yeay my fist review is done .. now time to look around the house for more stuff I love .. 


Hope you Enjoy 

















No comments:

Post a Comment